Giving In Celebration
In Celebration giving is a simple and personal way to celebrate any special occasion. Whatever you’re celebrating, ask friends and family to make a donation instead of buying you a gift. It feels great!
Give the gift of health
In Celebration giving is very simple to set up and organise, and is perfect for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs or any special occasion.
It's easy to give 'in celebration'
Step 1 - Get in touch for a chat
Firstly, get in touch if you would like to make a donation to the Foundation in celebration of a special occasion. Contact Ellie Pateras, Donor Development Coordinator, to register as a fundraiser - this is a quick and easy process. Call (03) 9345 7064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create your own fundraising webpage
You can create your very own fundraising webpage connected to the Foundation's online fundraising network on Everyday Hero.
Creating your personal fundraising page is quick, easy and fun but most importantly, secure. Donations are collected online and automatically transferred to the RCH Foundation. Alternatively, you could collect the donations, and send them in to us afterwards.
On your Everyday Hero page you can:
- personalise your page by choose colours and header, add images, write your story, and even add a video
- email guests a direct link to your webpage - your donors can leave a personalised message for you too
- share your page through social media to spread the word
- track the progress of your fundraising online
- automatically supply tax deductible receipts by email
Your personal fundraising page does all the work at no cost to you - follow this link to get started and you'll be ready in no time.
Let your friends know, and send out donation forms
If you are sending out invitations to your special occasion by post, the Foundation can help by:
- providing personalised donation forms to send with your invitations
- accepting all donations directly from guests on your behalf
- issuing tax deductible receipts to all donors
- supplying the host with a list of people who donated
If you'd like any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the Foundation on (03) 9345 7064.